Control up to five auxiliary accessories in the vehicle (up to 15A each, or 45A total) using standard, replaceable Bosch-style relays. Control via remote control interface (Linux) over RS485 or via standard switches. Atmega328p processor and custom bootloader makes it possible to program via Arduino IDE over RS-485 bus. Uses the MoCoBus libraries I developed for Dynamic Perception for rapid protocol development. GUI written in Qt. Will release all files and code open-source when done.
- Battery Voltage Monitoring
- Self-Regulating Temperature with DC fan control
- Optical isolation between relays and CPU
- Fail-safe aux control with mechanical switches
- All relays in off-state during power-up